Wednesday, December 11, 2013

39 Weeks & Nursery

How far along:  39 Weeks with only 7 days left!

Total weight Gain: 36 lbs


Maternity Clothes: I haven't purchased anything new in hopes I will be back to be my old self soon.


Sleep: I am having a bit of trouble sleeping these days, just can't seem to get comfortable. So, I am napping as often as I can. 


Food cravings: Cereal (any kind)... I'll have a bowl for breakfast and a bowl when I get home from work  =)


Miss anything: I'm really missing my pre-baby body. =(


Gender: Still a BOY!


Movement: He is still kicking around like crazy! 


Labor signs: No labor signs yet.   


Mood: Happy knowing we don't have much longer until we meet out little man!  Dr. said he is still in the downward facing position and I am dilated to 1.5cm.  He also thinks we will have a 7.5-8 lb and I'm happy to hear we don't have a 10 pound-er in there! 


Belly Button in or out: It's poking out a little bit! 


Looking forward to: Ryder's debut and holding him for the first time.


The Bump:  Sorry for the exhausted look in this picture... 



To Do List:

Frozen meals...
Chili Verde Enchiladas
Blue Cheese Butternut Squash Pasta
Crock pot roast 
Teriyaki Chicken
Baked Potatoes 

The Nursery









No comments:

Post a Comment