Wednesday, October 9, 2013

30 Week Update & Planning

I am 30 weeks today and only 10 more until we meet our little man.

We had a check up a few days ago and everything went great!  He is currently 3 pounds with his feet at his head. He is getting so strong - punching and kicking around like crazy! We decided to get a "just for fun" ultrasound to see if he has made any significant changes.  Here are a few shots...
I am currently weighing in at 140, which is 24lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor said I am a few pounds over the suggested weight and should lay off the sweets.  (How did he know!? - I ate an entire box of cookies my grandma gave me a day or two before... Ooops!)  I am keeping on track now and limiting my sugar intake.  He also said, I should plateau with my hunger cravings, thank god because I have been eating everything in the house lately. 

  I am still using some of my pre-prego wardrobe but, I had to give into buying maternity pants. They are so comfortable, I don't know why I waited so long to buy them.    


Hospital Bag Checklist
(How soon is too soon to pack?)
I have been researching hospital bag checklists and most of them are pretty similar. 
Here is what I came up with...
At 32-35 weeks I am going to start getting everything together. Knowing me, I will probably pack and re-pack this bag everyday until my due date but, that's just how I am. You can never be too prepared. ;)

Hope you ladies are doing well.
If you have any suggestions on what I should pack in my hospital bag, let me know!




2 comments:

  1. Chapstick! When you're huffing and puffing, it is a godsend. And you won't really need diapers or wipes while you're at the hospital but it's good to have some in the bag of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never would have thought of that! Chapstick will definitely be in my bag! Thank you!

      Delete