Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby Shower

Ladies, you have out done yourself again...
A special thanks to my mom, sister and aunt for putting together such a wonderful shower for me.  I couldn't have asked for anything more. I love you all!

Games
My sister created the games for the party, which included guessing Ryder's middle name, estimating my circumference with yarn and the chocolate diaper game that everyone loved.

My grandma playing the diaper game...

Food
My lovely aunt customized a menu for the party and there was a great selection for everyone.


Cupcakes by Megan
We had beautiful cupcakes made by my cousin Megan. She is quite the baker! She had custom labels made for the cupcakes and they were adorable.  The cupcakes were pumpkin with a creamy frosting - delish!  
 


Guests
There was such a great turn out for the party! We had around 30 guests.
Thank you all for celebrating with me and I hope you had a wonderful time. 

Gifts
I was literally showered with gifts, much more than I ever expected!  Thank you all so very much!

We are very anxious to meet our little man. These last few weeks have flown by - he will be here in no time.
We decided to name him

Four more weeks and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment