Saturday, January 18, 2014

Baby Essentials & Update

We are getting the hang of this parenting business and here are a few most used items in our house. 
1.  Britax Agile Stroller - We absolutely love this stroller!  A lot of the other strollers we tested were really heavy and not easily broken down.  With the one button breakdown I can go shopping with ease. 
2.  Receiving Blankets - I use these blankets for everything (burp cloths, car seat sun covers, swaddling...)!
3.  Nursing Cover - This cover is really helpful when we are away from home for feeding time.
4.  Humidifier - We run the humidifier for half the day and it seems to help all of us breath easier.
5.  Baby Bee by Burt's Bees Multipurpose Ointment -I love this ointment for our little man. I can use this for anything and is great to have in the diaper bag.
6.  Diaper Genie - I am so happy we have this diaper pail! It is very easy to empty and eliminates the dirty diaper smell. 
7.  Nosefrida - Ryder had a stuffy nose a few nights and this was a life saver! This is much more sanitary than the bulb nasal sucker.  
8.  Avent Breast Pump - I am going back to work in March and am planning to breastfeed for at least 6 months. This pump is really comfortable and I have quite the supply for him already.  
9.  Moby Wrap Baby Carrier - The Moby Wrap along with the sling wrap are great for getting stuff done around the house when he is fussy.  I can do the dishes and work on the blog hands free but, still be close to my little man.

Tummy Time 
We are doing tummy time almost every afternoon. He seems to enjoy it for about 10 minutes, then gets frustrated. His neck and arms are getting so strong!

Ryder is 5 weeks old!  He is growing and gaining weight perfectly! His next appointment is in February and I am excited to see how much he has grown.

We recently picked up a few baby sign language books and cannot wait to start communicating with him! 



No comments:

Post a Comment