Wednesday, January 29, 2014

6 Weeks Postpartum

It has been six weeks since we were blessed with our little man. I love being a new mommy and each day is better than the last. 

I had my 6 week postpartum check up today and I have lost 26lbs!  That's only 10lbs away from my pre-baby weight! Since it took me 9 months to gain this weight I'm not in a hurry to loose it.  Without really watching what I eat, I think that's pretty darn good.  I have been walking once or twice a week but, I'm ready to get toned and back in shape. 


Ryder gave us his first smile last week! Justin was the lucky one to get the first and I was given one the next day. We were both ecstatic and are excited to experience all of these milestones!  



Time has really flown by!
I only have 6 weeks left for maternity leave and I am trying to get as much snuggle time with this little man as possible.
He LOVES bath time.

If you ladies have any mommy advice, I'm all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment