Monday, July 21, 2014

Family Time Adventures

We checked out 16th Street in downtown Denver this weekend. 
It was a little hot and by a little hot I mean 99 degrees. Thankfully Ryder was napping while we strolled the street, looking at all of the handmade vendors and live music.  


Not having any plans on where to eat, we came across a burger place called 5280 Burger Bar.  It was delicious! We ordered their Ahi Nachos to start, I ordered the wedge burger and the hubby ordered the Ring of Fire burger. 




I thought it would be a good idea to try out a high chair for the first time and he loved it.
While we were dining, Ryder decided it would be a good day to feed himself for the first time!


I usually purchase the Puffs Graduates but, I came across the Target brand Up & Up Puffs which are heart shaped and easier for him to eat.  I usually have to break the Graduates that are star shaped in half because they get stuck to the roof of his mouth. He seems to prefer the Up & Up flavors too.


We also tried out our local rec center and Ryder took his first swim!
He really enjoyed floating in the lazy river with us and splashing.  They have a zero entry at this pool where we sat in inch deep water with him. My husband and I took turns going down the water slides which was really fun too. 


Hope you ladies had a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment