Friday, October 17, 2014

Ryder's 10 Month Update!!

My handsome little man is 10 months! 

Wow, you have really kept me busy this month. I chase you around the house until its nap/bed time. There is no real down time until its almost time for bed. 
Arts and crafts with the Mom Group.

These two just melt my heart!

Watching the Chargers game at Old Chicago. 

Showing off his Vans. 

First time in a bounce house!

Holding on to Dada at the car show. 

He had his first smoothie! 

Swing lover. 

At the park picking at the grass.

We have a little obsession with Daniel Tiger.

This is how he claps.

His teeth have been killing him lately. I bought this mesh bag with a handle and you can fill it with fruit.  We tried frozen strawberries but he rather have apples to chomp on. We had one really rough day with teething and you were so exhausted you crashed out at 5:50pm for bed. Thankfully you still sleep through the night until 7:30/8am. 

This guy wants to be on the move badly!  I will hold his hands and walk throughout the house until my back is about to break and he still wants to go! go! go!.  

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment