Sunday, September 22, 2013

Time to Celebrate

Today is hubby and I's 1 year anniversary! 

Our wedding was a magical day and we couldn't be more happy to have spent it with family and friends. 


I first want to say thank you to my wonderful husband who is my rock and my best friend.  He is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't thank him enough for making my life a fairy tale.  I have truly found my prince charming.  He can read me like a book and I really am happy that he can. He does a great job of making any situation better and has me smiling in an instant. 


 Second, I want to thank our parents for their support and guidance in our relationship and marriage.  On top of that, I am most thankful to my in-laws for raising such a strong and kind man who is positive in every way possible.  You both are fantastic people and I couldn't ask for better in-laws.

 
    
    

It has been an adventurous first year and I wouldn't change anything about it. 

 
 
 
    
   

Cheers to many more years, babe! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment