Monday, February 10, 2014

2 Month Update

My sweet little man is 2 months old today! Time has flown by and I am trying to soak up every minute I have with him. 

He is still wearing newborn size clothing but, boy when the belly is full he sure stretches the mid section.

The hubby and I are getting about 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep at night (9pm - 3am). Hallelujah! I never knew how much I loved sleep until now. 


Ryder is all smiles lately!  He is the happiest baby. 95% of the time he is smiling and having fun and the other 5% he is hungry or needs a diaper change. I hope he's this easy when he gets older. 


This is our Valentine's Day card we are sending out to out family! He is just too cute!

Ryder & Daddy reading American Muscle Magazine

video
He is talking a lot these days. =)

I am still in awe that he is ours to keep.  Watching him grow everyday just amazes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment