Monday, September 22, 2014

Bedroom Project

I finally updated our bedroom! It was originally a dark red color and wasn't very appealing to the eye.

My husband was away for work last week and it was time to paint! 
1st coat of primer. 
(I left a little red so you could see just how awful it was)
2nd coat of primer
1st coat of color and it's already looking better! 
(If you're on a budget always look at the return paint section at any of your local hardware stores. I found this paint for half the price!)

Green frog tape removed and I'm happy! 

A few things... The letters I already had from our wedding and I thrifted the paintings for $5! 

That coat of paint made me really happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment