I came across a similar recipe and made it my own.
My husband likes to call them "Hippie Cookies".
1 1/3 cup flour
1 1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup goji berries
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanillaSteps:
- Combine flour, oatmeal, goji berries, chia and hemp seed, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in bowl. Mix together.
- (Make sure butter is softened.) In another bowl, add brown sugar and vanilla until mixed thoroughly. Add egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Tablespoon scoops of batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 mins.
Hemp Seeds, Goji Berries and Chia Seeds can do great things for your body!
Try any of them in your cooking or baking!