Friday, July 26, 2013

19 Week Update


How far along: 19 weeks 2 Days!
Due Date: December 19, 2013
Total weight gain: Gained 6 lbs
Maternity clothes: I've purchased a few items but, can still fit in most of my clothes. I am hoping I can rig my work pants for another week or two. 
Stretch marks: None and hopefully with this cocoa butter it will stay that way. Fingers crossed! 
Sleep: I am sleeping with a couple pillows now to stay comfortable and can sleep through the night. 
Miss anything: Sushi and comfortable cuddles with the hubby. 
Movement: No movement yet.  
Nutrition:  I am eating a lot more than normal this week - eating every two hours or so.  Still eating healthy, except for the occasional TostiLoco fix.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dairy and red meat… just the thought makes me gag.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have an unmistakable bump now!
Gender: Still a mystery until Saturday.
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in or out: In for now
Wedding rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: Our gender revealing this weekend and painting the nursery! 

Nursery Ideas:



xo Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment