Monday, February 24, 2014

2 1/2 Month Update

Ryder is 2 1/2 months today! 
He is now recognizing faces and acknowledging you when you enter/leave a room.  Smiling is a regular thing these days and also using his voice. We are so happy with his progress!


These two melt my heart 

Ryder had a doctors appointment on Friday and he is now 10lbs 3oz & 22 inches!  My sister was exactly the size he is right now when she was born.  I could not imagine having that large of a baby at birth... my mother is a strong woman.

He also had his first round of immunization and took it like a champ!

Sitting up without assistance 

He is learning how to use his voice

I love when he falls asleep in my arms.  He is almost sleeping through the night.  We are getting a 7 1/2 hour stretch at night, which is amazing!  I couldn't ask for an easier baby. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment