Thursday, February 13, 2014

Healthy Eats

With Mt. Whitney almost on the books, I have been trying to be a little healthier lately.  Adding a lot more greens into my meals and starting to work out more frequently is the plan.  I wouldn't call this a diet because I am in no way restricting myself from anything, just making healthier choices. ;)


Every morning I have a smoothie and always start my then with a handful of spinach and coco milk. Other ingredients depend on what I have but, usually fresh fruit and a protein powder.
Hers: Topped with bee pollen and coconut shavings. 
His: Topped with bee pollen, coconut shavings, hemp hearts and goji berries.

Hemp seeds: Contains omegas, fiber and protein! Add it to yogurt, salad or cereal.  
Power Snacks: These little bite size bars are great for a quick pick-me-up when you are in a hurry and want something healthy.
Goji Berries: Have a ton of great nutrients click here for the list!

Bee Pollen: We top our smoothies with this and it's delicious!  This helps with digestion, its an immune system booster, respiratory system, treats allergies, energy enhancer and much more. 

Spinach Salad with ham for lunch


Spinach Salad and Italian Chicken

Chicken Patti with Quinoa & Spinach

Late night snack: Vanilla Greek yogurt with tangerines, grapes, goji berries, flax seed and bee pollen.

I am going to try and keep this up, along with working out! If you ladies have any delicious smoothie recipes I would love for you to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment